This photo is of one of the dreams I used to have. The day I had the dream was during 2011, the dream begins with a family dinner. I started feeling a sense of comfort and gratitude for being there. I believe we were praying for something but I never heard an audible word come out of anyone's mouth at the time. There's not a single, utterance, or sound I can hear. Everyone around me is wearing formal clothing. The walls around me are all white, though I couldn't define the texture. There were at least 2 white curtains and I was yearning for a sense of well-being, I looked to the left where I could see my wedded wife standing next to me. I wasn't sure what type of wedding dress she was wearing. I thought the design of it was that of the 1950s. There were white candles held up by black candle holders, a brass colored chandelier, white and gold tablecloth. I didn't taste anything while I was at the table since I wasn't eating anything and there wasn't any food on it. The kitchen was far enough away and to my right that it was blurred and everyone at the table had no identities. The only identity I could recognize was a man in front of me. His face reminded me of the original Mr. Noodle from Sesame Street. The house wasn't anywhere I could locate in the real world since it felt completely foreign to me.

No comments:
Post a Comment