MY DREAM:
There was a woman who walked me into a room to take a test. As I walked into the room, I noticed that there was barely any space with only a computer sitting on a computer desk and an office chair. When I finished taking the test, I began walking to the front entrance to leave the building and saw my brother in a room taking a test too, so I decided to walk into the room to speak to him, but he told me that he finished the test and that he’s leaving as well. On our way to exit the building, there was a man that explained to us that we could not leave the building because we stole keys. As I tried explaining to the man that we did not take keys, the man suddenly walked away. When the man left, I started talking to my brother about running out of the building, but when the man got back to me and my brother’s location, He asked for the keys again and took out a gun, and pointed it at my head.
No comments:
Post a Comment