Both Twitter and Facebook exploded today with post rumoring that Marilyn Monroe, America’s favorite actress and model was fully covered in tattoos from head to toe. Sounds unbelievable right? Well believe it because new images have surfaced showing Marilyn barring them all with a huge smile on her face. The images surfaced with a handwritten letter by the late Allan “Whitney” Snyder, her make up artist, explaining the process of covering them.
“Marilyn was a huge tattoo fan so she figured why the hell not. I tried to talk her out of it by telling her it would be the end of her career but she came back at me and said If I was such a great make-up artist, I would be able to make them "disappear" whenever she was in the eye. So that's exactly what I did. I was notified prior to her public appearances so I could cover her with flesh colored make up. Fun times"
“Marilyn was a huge tattoo fan so she figured why the hell not. I tried to talk her out of it by telling her it would be the end of her career but she came back at me and said If I was such a great make-up artist, I would be able to make them "disappear" whenever she was in the eye. So that's exactly what I did. I was notified prior to her public appearances so I could cover her with flesh colored make up. Fun times"



No comments:
Post a Comment