Bordenabe Pictured below
While discouraged and angry at his situation Bordenabe has vowed to one day return the effects of his experiment. Now at the vibrant age of 70 years young he has decided to take a much needed six month vacation.
Bordenabe said " I've been enjoying the outdoors and relaxing for a while...I'm tired more often now and I feel like my grandfather but other then that I've just been enjoying old age while it lasts [haha]"
He is confident that he will soon reverse the effects of his machine. We'll be checking in with Bordenabe regularly to see how he's dealing with life and see if there's any more we can learn from him.
One thing is for sure...the day will come when we will see this same man wondering the halls of his lab again like nothing has happened but until that day Good luck Gus and enjoy your seniority !



No comments:
Post a Comment