I used to have a reoccurring dream when I was younger that I was being chased around in circles inside one floor of a skyscraper. The scene I'm depicting comes from that dream I had as a child.
I'm being chased in circles by what I remember to be a dinosaur? of sorts (similar to a Velociraptor), in a high rise on an upper floor. I didn't want to be chased in circles any longer so I open a wide-framed window and walk out onto the ledge, that was no more than 6 inches wide, and with my back against the wall of windows, I scoot myself to the corner of the building. Wind is blowing my hair around and I anxiously watch the open window as the dinosaur passes my hiding spot.
I'm being chased in circles by what I remember to be a dinosaur? of sorts (similar to a Velociraptor), in a high rise on an upper floor. I didn't want to be chased in circles any longer so I open a wide-framed window and walk out onto the ledge, that was no more than 6 inches wide, and with my back against the wall of windows, I scoot myself to the corner of the building. Wind is blowing my hair around and I anxiously watch the open window as the dinosaur passes my hiding spot.
No comments:
Post a Comment