Thanks to everybody who joined us today!
I regret we didn't have more participants and posts...
Today, under the transitory circumstances it is ok, but starting next week I expect you guys to be online during the class time. I will have to take attendance, and remember, chances are will function like this till the end of the semester... We got to take this seriously.
Next week I'm planning to use blackboard/zoom to do a short video talk live. I expect you all to be there. I expect dream posts to be posted by the weekend (I need some time to read them and comment). Please read the text I posted and prepare to do Photoshop work at home. If you don't have the software... time to get it. Older versions will be fine for our purposes.
Hi professor, you have to pay for photoshop and I currently am in a position where I can't afford to do so. Unless there is a free link or cracked version somewhere out there.
ReplyDelete