Tuesday, March 24, 2020

 
Leon Valencia: I've been having a very difficult time remembering my dreams. It has to do with not experiencing the correct type and level of REM sleep which ultimately will result to emotional and physical health issues. BUT luckily I remembered this weird dream last night.
DREAM: MARCH 17, 2020: I am a worker at this laboratory/academy, where students study science and scientists experiment with science. Just so happens that in a laboratory this creature was created it was Black, Tar like and very scary looking, To be honest it looked exactly like one of Spider Mans villain's VENOM. Venom is symbiotic, basically two organisms living in close physical association. Now VENOM escaped the confined prison of the laboratory and found his way into the upper level of the academy/laboratory. This academy was very beige/yellowish very dead. It looked eerie. SO Venom got to the upper level and while parts of my dream was in POV through Venom I saw that he went into a class room filled with students smashed the door open and started grabbing each kid with his tentacle like arm and throwing them everywhere. The scientists from the lab below the academy quickly reacted and released two other versions of Venom which made everyone panic even more. I was able to guide everyone to safety but there was this one teenage girl, who was pregnant and needed to use the bathroom badly. What no one knew was that the 2 new Venoms released were now in the academy searching for the original to destroy it. The teenage girl managed to go to the bathroom except the bathroom wasn't were she went I looked for her high and low in panic and found her standing and peeing. Her pee was coming out differently that's when I found hour she was transgendered. She turned around and was crying in fear that's when I grabbed her hand and told her to pee while we run cause at this point we needed to get the hell outta there. All three venoms just so happened to have cross paths and unfortunately the original (EVIL VENOM) absorbed the other ones. Transforming it into something unstoppable. That's when I woke up from my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment