Tuesday, December 18, 2012

A Fight to Remember!

Before the election, the race to be President was really close. During President Barack Obama’s first victory, the popular votes were tallied as a landslide for Obama over his Republican competitor John McCain. After the first debate between Obama and the newest candidate, however, most people would say that the President “bombed” the debate and that made many voters almost sure that Obama’s opponent, Mitt Romney, had the upper hand and would most likely become the next President of the United States. People were mainly disappointed because President Obama did not meet the expectations of his loyal voters, who planned on voting for him in the second election. But somehow, during the second and third debates, President Obama did not capitalize over Romney, but made it an even harder decision to choose the next president. What people don’t know about is that these candidates were not only in a battle of politics, but were also battling with flying kicks. Still confused? An unknown email was sent to me from overseas of a sure and fair way to choose the next President. In the email, there was a link that opened to a private website of an exclusive Kung-Fu Tournament that is held annually in China. This tournament was only open to students and participants living in China and that study Kung-Fu that would like to show off their abilities outside of their training areas. This event is also open to parents of the student if they are of proper age and are donators. I still didn’t know what this had to do with picking a president. Going back to the email, it said to check the donators tab. I did as it instructed, and my eyes could not believe what I was seeing; the first two on that list were Barack Obama and Mitt Romney. Not only that, but the website said that they donated a little extra in order to be listed as competitors, although they did not plan to attend the tournament. This can be confirmed in the picture of Obama and Romney getting ready to square off on the mat (found on the website).


There are also two other pictures of them showing them training before the match (also found on the website). I looked at the photos several times to see if there were any signs of it being photoshopped, but these photos are 100% legitimate. Going back to the match, I’m sure some of you were wondering, “is there a video,” and, “where can I find it;” there was a video of the fight, but sadly, I could not make a copy of the video in time before the web site was taken down. The worst part was that I did not get to see the video myself. If I did see it, there is no doubt I would have given you a play by play of the exact details. Believe me, I have looked all over for the video, even stooped so low as to look on YouTube, where you could find any kind of video on their website, all except for Obama in a Kung-Fu fight with Romney. I am sure you would also agree that this would be a much better way to pick the next President of the United States of America.


No comments:

Post a Comment