During finals week, it’s not unusual for students to spend a vast amount of hours on campus, more particularly in Fries hall. Dedicated media majors spend countless hours outside of class time utilizing the facilities studio, labs and various equipment. From early mornings to late nights to weekends, Fries hall is NEVER empty; not even when security THINKS it is…
Another group of students further proved the presence of other worldly beings while setting up their shoot near central. “I was excited to begin production” said Jessica Vargas, as she relayed what happened that day. “I wanted to have a photo for my blog so I asked a passing student to take our picture. It wasn’t until she dropped my phone and ran off screaming that I knew something was up. I picked up my phone to make sure the idiot hadn’t broken it. Staring closely at the screen there was no way I could miss it.” Jessica stated in disbelief.
Ever since word got around that Fries hall was haunted, more startling instances have occurred. Students have reported hearing toilets flushing and water running while they were using the restroom, supposedly alone. Computer screens would turn off and on by themselves, lights would flash and footsteps would be heard in supposedly vacant areas. Upon entering the restroom, one unsuspecting student stumbled upon this gruesome scene "I couldn't believe my eyes, I even rubbed them several times to make sure I wasn't seeing things. I wanted to run but I was stuck. I stared at the three figures in the mirror then suddenly the sinks started to fill with what looked like blood. I found my legs at that moment and ran faster than ever before." said a third year student who wished to remain anonymous.
“As I was leaving one of the final cut studios just after midnight, I almost pissed my pants as I watched him casually strolling down the hallway. It was as if he had some sort of magnetic pull...every time he passed a locker, it opened. I couldn’t believe it! I was scared shitless but I just HAD to take a picture; I hauled-ass as soon as the flash went off. I think I’m going to change my major, either that or I'm buying my own damn MAC so I don't have to be in this haunted shit-hole after hours.”




No comments:
Post a Comment