Wednesday, May 1, 2013

NEW DRUGS, OLD NEWS



Bizarre medical side-effect reported in celebrity users of designer drug "Dunt Thunder."
Article by Jib Johnson, VHS Network

Dunt Thunder, as it's called by it's users, is an extremely expensive and club exclusive substance that induces effects similar to both cocaine and ecstasy.  Dunt Thunder is known by many other names including but not limited to; Dunt drops, The 'D', big T-dunt, thunderdunt 64, soup dust, rapid d-slugs, 64, and jimmies.  




Be warned of the drug Dunt Thunder and keep away.  Be sure to notify local authorities immediately or ask that person to seek medical help immediately.  As of now no cure or proper treatment has been found to reverse the effects of Dunt Thunder.  Just one use can leave victims permanently disfigured.  The condition of Dunt's victims is currently named Buseyndrome.





Modern music engineer Sonny Moore, better known as Skrillex, had this to say:

"I never though it would come to [this] man.  I'll never be able to perform again, not like this.  My face is ruined, and it got in my fingers too bro.  I can't play music anymore, it's just awful..."




Comedian Wayne Brady stated:

"I always been so careful, you know?  My career was flawless.  Now that I've taken this... drug, it's, it's changed my life forever.  My career is over, and everyone will know.  The D changed my life, and I'll never forget it."










When asked about his thoughts to his remarkable reaction to the drug, actor Zach Galifinakis was unable answer due to an overdose of the designer drug and the horrid transformation it unleashed on him.






Once a well known and famous actor, John Travolta, a one time Dunt user, found himself permanently deformed and was never offered another job in media, or anywhere else..   Travolta went missing and was discovered homeless just last week.  Physicians say that Mr. Travolta was one of the first cases of Dunt use and is said that the drug may have light connections to Scientology.  




Here are some more horrific images we captured...

"First I was in The Fly, now I look like this."
Sarah Jessica Parker; hideously deformed.

Once again we see first hand the effects of drug use.  Further updates will be coming soon, stay tuned and stay drug free.   (04/31/13) VHS Networks 


No comments:

Post a Comment