Article by Dr. Haus - The Weekly Daily
July 8, 2009
Moments after
yesterdays live worldwide broadcast of Michael Jackson’s memorial service, at
the Staples Center, strange events occurred around the world
simultaneously. Witnesses reported objects morphing into the likeness of “The
King of Pop.”
A statue of a once unknown Egyptian pharaoh was said to have
transformed right in front of a crowd of visitors at the Museum of London. “The
museum was about to close so my friend and I quickly visited the museums
archaeology section. I remember seeing a strange glow around this one statue. Everyone
was just staring at it until it quickly became as bright as the sun. It had
transformed into Michael Jackson! I thought it was a joke.” Similar tales of
glowing transforming objects have said to occur around the world coinciding
with the end of Michael Jackson’s memorial service.
The statue of David along
with all its replicas had transformed as well. Another of Michelangelo’s work,
The Creation of Adam, had transformed into the likeness of Jackson. A security
guard at the Sistine Chapel reports the same bright light moments before the
likeness of Jackson had become imprinted on Michelangelo’s biblical creation
narrative. “I was watching the memorial service on my portable TV and when it
was finished I remember seeing a bright flash coming from the ceiling, I
thought it was lightning but there wasn’t a cloud in the sky. I saw Jackson’s
face had replaced Adam’s, I thought it might have been vandals.”
Could these
events be a part of one giant hoax? Is it even possible to replace famous art
works and statues simultaneously? Even stranger is the fact that every single
photograph and recreation of these objects has changed as well. There does not
exist a single photograph of what these objects looked like before. From art
textbooks to searches on Google, every photo has been altered. How is this
possible? An eyewitness, who asked us to remain nameless, behind the scene at
the Staples Center reported seeing Jackson’s solid bronze and gold plated
casket glow slightly before becoming overwhelmingly bright and disappearing. The
eyewitness said, “They had two caskets one “for the show” and the real one was
hooked up to a power supply in the back. Men in black suits were guarding the
real casket. I remember looking at the casket and thinking. That don’t look
like no casket. That’s when the sucka lit up like the fourth of July and was
gone.” Did Michael Jackson fake his death? Is this one huge hoax? Or did “The
King of Pop” become the world’s first time traveler?




No comments:
Post a Comment